Draftsman, Detailer (AutoCAD)
Company Profile: Ventaire LLC is a leading fabricator of Modular Buildings and Canopies since 1946, based in Tulsa OK. The company has been growing and diversifying and therefore in need for talented individuals to join the team.
The products are designed/engineered with regards to Structural and MEP, drawn to be fabricated in the company facility and delivered to be installed at their final destinations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Creating and updating Drawings for the purposes of obtaining approvals and permits from customers and other entities such as engineering departments at the states and municipality levels.
2. Create and release (for fabrication) detailed drawings, Bill of Materials, Structural steel & Sheet metal cut-lists, Change orders etc.
3. Work closely and coordinate with Engineers and other draftsman within the team to help produce optimum quality drawings.
4. Coordinate with project managers for information, and also shop personnel for answering questions and alleviate concerns with respect to drawing details during the fabrication process.
5. Keep an open mind to understand the processes within the working environment and stay productive in a fast paced and transparent culture.
6. Interact professionally and support management as needed to accept instructions and/or provide input for the decision making process.
7. Manage time and responsibilities in an efficient manner.
1. Required: Proficiency and 3-5 years of experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Excel.
2. Preferred: Revit experience.
3. Preferred: MEP background.
4. Preferred: Prior experience in building/architectural environment.
Compensation will be commensurate with qualification for the position and experience in the industry.