Receiving Technician #SUP-19-00020tulsa technology center
Responsible for accepting, verifying, inspecting and researching the delivery of goods, coordinating the delivery of goods to ordering departments, stocking necessary goods in warehouse and initiating paperwork in alignment with district accounting procedures for the proper receipt and payment to a vendor.
- Accurately verify receipt and distribution of goods in alignment with District accounting, purchasing and supply chain policies and procedures.
- Prepare all required reporting for receiving, shipping, asset transactions, and tracking.
- Prepare to receive for payment processing using electronic software.
- Process vendor returns including receipt of RMA documentation and preparation for shipment.
- Audit/Research items received and distributed throughout the district.
- Resolve, in a timely manner, problems or questions regarding receipt and delivery of goods. Assure dealings with both internal and external customers are reflective of TTC's commitment to excellent customer service.
- Correspond/communicate with vendors and TTC personnel in a timely manner to provide extensive receiving and warehousing information via appointments, telephone calls, and email correspondence.
- Process packages for shipping using FedEx, UPS, USPS software.
- Accept and sign for deliveries from various vendors and carriers.
- Assist in unloading shipments from delivery trucks.
- Uses dollies, forklifts, and other moving equipment to transport shipments in and around loading dock and stockroom.
- Opens boxes and inspects contents of shipments.
- Stores, restocks, shelves warehouse items as needed.
- May deliver mail and packages to customers throughout the district.
- Process mail via electronic mail machine.
- Perform tasks and duties relevant to any of various roles or responsibilities assigned by supervision and determined by management to be appropriate for this position; comply with all policy, procedure, regulation, and other communicated requirements as may be in effect for the workgroup or worksite.
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years warehouse, purchasing or accounts payable experience
- Familiarity with general finance or bookkeeping would be helpful
- Valid Class "D" Driver's License
- Must have or be willing to obtain Forklift Operators License
- Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time
- Shift Days
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Salary Schedule Technician
Hiring Range $27,665 - $33,625 annually depending on experience and education, plus additional $6,900 compensation for salary-in-lieu of dependent benefit coverage.
Benefits: Employee Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Sick Leave, Vacation, Personal Leave, Pension Plan, 457 Savings Plan and approximately 22 paid holidays
Closing Date : For maximum consideration, the deadline for receipt of application material is September 5th. However, the position will remain open until filled.
Note: Tulsa Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition Number: SUP-19-00020
Location District Services Division - Tulsa, OK
About the Organization
Tulsa Tech is the oldest and largest career and technical training center in Oklahoma. We are an independent public school district, with multiple campuses in and around the Tulsa County area. Our school serves secondary students from public school districts throughout Tulsa County, as well as private, parochial and home-schooled students. A significant adult enrollment is also served throughout the year in both full and part-time training programs. We also provide custom training programs for business and industry in NE Oklahoma. We employ school administrators, instructors, and support personnel to accomplish our vision and mission of developing a world-class workforce and preparing people for success in the workplace.
Tulsa technology annual security report includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Tulsa technology; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from, the campus. The report also includes institutional policies concerning campus security, such as policies concerning alcohol and drug use, crime prevention, the reporting of crimes, sexual assault, and other matters. Anyone can obtain a paper copy of this report by contacting the Tulsa tech environmental, health and safety office (918.828.5181) or security office (918.828.1092).
Tulsa Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"No person shall on the grounds of race, color, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender expression or identity, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, age or genetic information be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any education program or in recruitment, consideration, selection or employment whether full-time or part-time, or any other activity.