Title III Program Manager (Grant-Funded) #3588F-11-21
Title III Program Manager (grant-funded)
$46,188.00 - $52,972.00 Annually
To be determined
Tulsa Community College is committed to creating equitable and inclusive work environments to support the success of the full range of our employees. We believe that employees who feel valued and respected will create policies, programs, practices and services to effectively meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our increasingly diverse student populations. We encourage candidates to apply who have demonstrated capacity to create inclusive work environments, to work effectively on increasingly diverse teams, and to serve the increasingly diverse college community. We are committed to hiring and retaining a racially diverse, culturally competent staff at all levels of the organization who not only reflect the demographics of our students, but also continue to deepen their skills and competencies to serve the full range of our community.
Assists the Program Director in coordinating, implementing, and evaluating the Title III Program. This 5 year grant-funded position strives to further the Title III Program's goal to improve student retention, success, and support at Tulsa Community College.
Position is available only for the duration of the grant (5 years).
1. Assist the Project Director in coordinating and communicating the overall grant implementation process.
2. Develop, coordinate, organize, and monitor program activities and plans. Evaluate the program plans/activities, creating reports for internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner.
3. Collaborate with appropriate TCC faculty and staff in academic affairs, student affairs, career services, and institutional research to help carry out the grant objectives and goals.
4. Guide and assist project staff (Activity Director, Specialists, and Success Coaches), enabling them to carry out the daily activities of the project.
5. Assist the Project Director in managing the program budget.
6. Ensure compliance with state and federal rules and regulations of grant administration.
7. Conduct research, compile information, and prepare various reports as needed to the granting authority according to grant guideline schedules.
8. Conduct on-going monitoring of the grant requirements to ensure that all funds are spent properly and that targets and timelines are met.
9. Provide regular status reports on grant implementation in conjunction with grant accountant reports.
Bachelor's degree in a related field.
3 years of experience in project management, program oversight, or directly related/similar experience.
Demonstrated sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students.
Ability to work effectively with limited supervision and oversight.
Ability to define strategies and tactics to move toward the grant objectives.
Ability to monitor and manage a program budget.
Valid driver's license, or the ability to travel between TCC campuses.
Master's degree in a related field.
Higher education experience and direct experience managing grants.
Leadership or supervisory experience.