Student Conduct Program Coordinator #3714F-8-19tulsa community college
Student Conduct Program Coordinator
About Tulsa Community College
Tulsa Community College is committed to creating equitable and inclusive work environments to support the success of the full range of our employees.
We believe that employees who feel valued and respected will create policies, programs, practices and services to effectively meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our increasingly diverse student populations.
We encourage candidates to apply who have demonstrated capacity to create inclusive work environments, to work effectively on increasingly diverse teams, and to serve the increasingly diverse college community.
We are committed to hiring and retaining a racially diverse, culturally competent staff at all level of the organization who not only reflect the demographics of our students, but also continue to deepen their skills and competencies to serve the full range of our community.
Manages day to day operations of the student conduct system, receives and distributes concerns and incident reports to appropriate parties. Manages conduct letters. Assists the Director of Student Conduct and Community Standards with administration of the department.
Position Type: Full-time
If Faculty, Contract Length:
Job Code Number: 3714F-8-19
- Bachelor's degree in Student Development, Higher Education, Adult Education, Social Work, Psychology, Human Relations, Counseling, Business Administration, Criminal Justice or another related field.
- One year of related work experience.
- Ability to address a wide range of sensitive issues with professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to interpret and analyze and apply college policies and procedures.
- Ability to a analyze problems and determine appropriate solutions.
- Ability to prepare correspondence, reports and other materials.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications: Familiarity with Maxient database system or other conduct case management software systems.
Minimum Salary: 19.98/hour
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Posting Date: 08/30/2019
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Advertised Department: Student Judicial Affairs & Safety