Education Specialist #3804F-8-19tulsa community college
About Tulsa Community College
Tulsa Community College is committed to creating equitable and inclusive work environments to support the success of the full range of our employees.
We believe that employees who feel valued and respected will create policies, programs, practices and services to effectively meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our increasingly diverse student populations.
We encourage candidates to apply who have demonstrated capacity to create inclusive work environments, to work effectively on increasingly diverse teams, and to serve the increasingly diverse college community.
We are committed to hiring and retaining a racially diverse, culturally competent staff at all levels of the organization who not only reflect the demographics of our students, but also continue to deepen their skills and competencies to serve the full range of our community.
Provides career guidance and serves as an admission counselor for workforce programs within the School of Engineering, Aviation, and Public Service with an emphasis on marketing, presentations, recruitment, applications, enrollment, job placement, evaluations, community events, scheduling speakers, and hosting events that benefit students and the community.
Campus: Conference Center
Position Type: Full-time
If Faculty, Contract Length:
Job Code Number: 3804F-8-19
- Bachelor's degree required in counseling, education, business, or social services area.
- Must have two years' experience in program recruiting, marketing or counseling.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- Experience in higher education preferred
- Marketing, sales, and/or event promotion experience.
- Experience with personal computers including MS Office, Adobe, and Excel spreadsheets; web-based experience a plus.
Minimum starting salary: $18.03/hour
- Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Nights and weekends as needed.
Posting Date: 08/15/2019
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Advertised Department: Admissions & Prospective Student Services