Dual Credit Coordinator #4743F-04-22
Dual Credit Coordinator
$19.98 - $22.85 Hourly
Dual Credit Programs
Monday-Friday 8 am -5 pm. Some evenings and Saturdays
To be determined
Tulsa Community College is committed to creating equitable and inclusive work environments to support the success of the full range of our employees. We believe that employees who feel valued and respected will create policies, programs, practices and services to effectively meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our increasingly diverse student populations. We encourage candidates to apply who have demonstrated capacity to create inclusive work environments, to work effectively on increasingly diverse teams, and to serve the increasingly diverse college community. We are committed to hiring and retaining a racially diverse, culturally competent staff at all levels of the organization who not only reflect the demographics of our students, but also continue to deepen their skills and competencies to serve the full range of our community.
Coordinate services and support programs in the recruitment, retention, orientation, and sociocultural adjustment to the college environment for students participating in Early College High School and Dual Credit to College Degree programs.
This is a Safety Sensitive position pursuant to Oklahoma Statute OKLA. STAT. tit. 63, § 427.8 (2020).
1. Direct Early College High School operation for TCC, including distribution of interest surveys to high school partners, student recruitment at district sites, student application and enrollment management liaison, provide support for faculty teaching courses.
2. Monitor student progress through Early College High School and provide academic and social/emotional wrap-around support as needed.
3. Collaborate with other members of Dual Credit Programs department to standardize departmental practices, procedures, and partner materials.
4. Assist in planning and coordinating dual credit student support services and programs collaboratively with other TCC departments, including academic, tutoring, ACT prep, and college-readiness programming.
5. Prepare, in collaboration with Enrollment Management, semester-end of term grade reports; distribute reports to external partner districts.
6. Assist in planning and coordinating dual credit student orientations and college bridging events with Admission and Prospective Student Services.
7. Promote equity, diversity and inclusiveness in dual credit student recruitment and retention through various services, activities and programs.
8. Coordinate textbooks and required instructional materials and equipment for courses with faculty liaisons and Dual Credit partners.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Education, Leadership, or Liberal Arts.
3 years of experience in education or administration.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including presentation/public speaking.
Ability to work and connect with a diverse student population.
Ability to build rapport and communicate effectively with internal and external constituents.
Ability to provide oversight of academic support personnel.
Previous experience working in an educational environment.
Ability to travel within the greater Tulsa Metro area.
Ability to work evenings and Saturday events as needed.
Experience with Microsoft Office 365.
Experience in higher education advising.
Bilingual speaking abilities.
Experience with Ellucian Banner, Blackboard, Sharepoint, and Starfish.
Tulsa Community College