Director Cyber & Analytics Skill Center (Grant-Funded) #4916F-04-22
Director Cyber & Analytics Skill Center (grant-funded)
$81,145.00 - $95,000.00 Annually
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm, Some weekends if necessary
Tulsa Community College is committed to creating equitable and inclusive work environments to support the success of the full range of our employees. We believe that employees who feel valued and respected will create policies, programs, practices and services to effectively meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our increasingly diverse student populations. We encourage candidates to apply who have demonstrated capacity to create inclusive work environments, to work effectively on increasingly diverse teams, and to serve the increasingly diverse college community. We are committed to hiring and retaining a racially diverse, culturally competent staff at all levels of the organization who not only reflect the demographics of our students, but also continue to deepen their skills and competencies to serve the full range of our community.
Elevate TCC to the primary provider of Cyber and Analytics talent in the Tulsa region by providing strategic direction and oversight for the launch and growth of the Cyber and Analytics Skill Center(CAC). This will include overseeing the Phase 1 Cyber and Analytics Training Program, as well as planning for and executing Phase 2 and 3. The Director will function as the primary interface between and all vendors/operators associated with the CAC, including but not limited to the Operator(s)for the Phase 1 training program. The Director will also be responsible for identifying and pursuing relevant grant and other funding opportunities and ensuring the financial sustainability of the CAC.
This is a Safety Sensitive position pursuant to Oklahoma Statute OKLA. STAT. tit. 63, § 427.8 (2020).
1. Provide strategic guidance to TCC and CAC staff in executing all three phases envisioned in the CAC strategic plan.
2. Create a CAC advisory council to provide advice and leverage connections to workforce and philanthropic partnerships, as well as the private sector.
3. Develop and oversee the CAC budget and maintain reporting requirements in collaboration with TCC and project sponsors.
4. Identify and pursue grant and other funding opportunities to ensure CAC sustainability.
5. Interface with TCC and 4- year degree partners' faculty and administrators to ensure the CAC advances institutional, educational, and professional goals.
6. Attend and participate in workforce & economic development community events that will help promote and support the CAC programs, students, and center success.
7. Develop strategic plans to develop the CAC as a revenue generating center that allows for sustainability of operation of the CAC.
8. Facilitate collaborative partnerships with community organizations, workforce development entities, and the private sector to enhance support and operations of the CAC.
9. Work directly with program operator(s) to ensure performance metrics are being met.
10. Work with TCC alumni relations to track CAC alumni. Develop and execute a plan to engage alumni in professional networking and other events with the goal of creating visibility for TCC, theCAC, and thriving professional Cyber and Analytics communities in Tulsa.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
3 years of demonstrated directly relevant experience.
Significant project management experience.
Experience leading small teams, preference given to leading training programs or community partnership programs.
Ability to travel between TCC campuses/within the greater Tulsa metro area as needed.
Master's degree in a relevant field.
Experience in education.
Experience negotiating and collaborating with vendors/operators.
Tulsa Community College