- Job Summary
Evaluate in-coming high school and college credentials. Process TCC credentials including TCC transcripts, verifications, and degree notes.
- Essential Duties
1. Process and evaluate in-coming academic credentials for new and returning students within the criteria of the OSRHE and within College procedures.
2. Receive and respond to tickets from Call2000 regarding student record issues.
3. Produce out-going TCC transcripts and verifications.
4. Cross train with other Credential Assistants; assist with other duties as needed during critical peak periods per administrative leadership.
5. Collaborate with Student Completion Center Coordinator-Degree Audits for graduation processing.
- Minimum Qualifications
Associate’s degree or equivalent education in Psychology, Education, or a related field. Degree requirement may be substituted with equivalent work experience.
1 year of related experience in higher education or closely related field.
Excellent customer service skills, customized to meet the needs of individuals.
Effective organizational and planning skills while disseminating complex information.
Effective critical-thinking skills required to interpret complex information.
Ability to maintain confidentiality of work related information and materials.
Ability to establish and maintains effective working relationships.
Experience using standard office software applications and strong data-entry skills.
- Preferred Qualifications
Prefer demonstrated knowledge of Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education policy and state transfer matrix.
- Tulsa Community College