Associate Director Systems & Information #4527F-8-19tulsa community college
Associate Director Systems & Information
About Tulsa Community College
Tulsa Community College is committed to creating equitable and inclusive work environments to support the success of the full range of our employees.
We believe that employees who feel valued and respected will create policies, programs, practices and services to effectively meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our increasingly diverse student populations.
We encourage candidates to apply who have demonstrated capacity to create inclusive work environments, to work effectively on increasingly diverse teams, and to serve the increasingly diverse college community.
We are committed to hiring and retaining a racially diverse, culturally competent staff at all levels of the organization who not only reflect the demographics of our students, but also continue to deepen their skills and competencies to serve the full range of our community.
The Associate Director Systems & Information is primarily responsible for analyzing, testing, implementing and monitoring all technical infrastructure directly supporting Financial Aid and related enterprise structures. These systems solely regulate the financial aid processing for more than 70% of TCC students and account for several million dollars in federal and state aid annually. As a critical report to the Financial Aid Director, the position coordinates strategic and tactical planning for Financial Aid alliance systems, serves as liaison with other college constituencies, trains departmental users, and is the chief technical expert for financial aid alliance systems.
Position Type: Full-time
If Faculty, Contract Length:
Job Code Number: 4527F-8-19
- Bachelor's degree in Higher Ed Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 5 years' experience with development and management of academic software systems, financial aid, and large-scale databases.
- Knowledge of micro-computing environments, student information systems, application software, and programming language.
- Ability to develop and deliver training to system end-users.
- Ability to lead technology implementation teams and collaborate with others.
- Master's degree.
- Experience with Banner, Appworx, Workflow, and Cognos.
- Higher education experience.
Minimum Salary: Minimum starting salary: $57,452 annually
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Posting Date: 08/30/2019
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Advertised Department: Financial Aid