IT- Sr. System Specialist
We're hiring an IT- Sr. System Specialist.
Salary: Dependent on qualifications
Truity offers you so much more than "just a job." We want to see our employees grow personally AND professionally. A few perks of working at Truity are: Medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance, annual pay raises, annual bonuses, paid vacations and sick leave, wellness reimbursement for 5ks, personal training and fitness centers, awesome 401k matching, paid volunteer leave and more.
We are looking for an experienced IT-Senior System Specialist! This position provides technology service and support at an engineering level to elevate the reliability, stability, security and performance of all systems in leveraging efficiencies for Credit Union personnel through use of computing technologies.
Remote options available if within 150 mile radius to Corporate Office. Some functions, but not limited to:
- Utilize service desk system to resolve issues reported and route tickets appropriately.
- Manage, maintain, and support virtualization architectures for desktops and servers.
- Maintain, support virtual desktop infrastructure (VDIs) for service desk personnel.
- Manage, maintain, and support security program as it pertains to the infrastructure.
- Utilize the monitoring of sophisticated systems to ensure operational functionality.
- Manage and maintain an array of systems software for the enterprise computing environment.
- Troubleshoot, coordinate, and manage any/all issues with technology peripherals.
- Participate in on-demand disaster recovery testing scenarios.
- Design, configure, and manage the backup/restoration systems.
- Manage, maintain, and support infrastructure environment for data center facilities.
Education and experience equivalent to:
Seven to ten years of similar or related experience, including preparatory experience
A four-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school equivalent to approximately 128 credit hours
See full job description and apply at Careers.TruityCU.org
We encourage you to learn about your EEO rights under the law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 918.336.7662 or email@example.com for assistance.