TITLE IV-E PROGRAM MANAGER
MUSCOGEE (CREEK) NATION
Seeking an TITLE IV-E PROGRAM MANAGER
Description: Under the direction of the Children and Family Services (CFSA) Director, The Title IV-E Program Manager will lead the development, implementation and sustainability of all aspects of the MCN CFSA Title IVE program. This will include direct supervision of the Title IV-E Specialists. The Title IV-E Program Manager will work closely with the Director, Program Managers, Case Management Specialist and other CFSA staff in the development and implementation of processes, structures and activities intended to support data collection, reporting requirements, program requirements, financial management, training, and policy and procedural requirements. The Title IV-E Program Manager will coordinate, and communicate as needed with all levels of administration, CFSA staff and other programs both within MCN and outside of MCN as needed to operate the Title IV-E Program.
The Title IV-E Program Manager will plan and execute projects designed to assist in the accomplishment of CFSA IV-E objectives and will handle assigned tasks associated with projects and follow up to ensure completion. This will include mock Title IV-E audits, Random Moment Time Studies, Title IV-E Training and other projects as identified.
The Title IV-E Program Manager will gather and prepare data for statistical purposes related to grant application and management, analyze reports and advise CFSA Director of significant items, trends and potential errors or omissions within the IV-E Program.
The Title IV-E Program Manager will serve as a resource to CFSA staff regarding requirements and processes of Title IV-E. The Title IV-E Program Manager will perform other related duties to the work described and as identified by the Director.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of the MCN CFSA Title IV-E plan.
- Provide direct supervision to the Title IV-E Specialists.
- Coordinate with CFSA Program Managers, CMS Specialist, and other CFSA staff in the development and implementation of the MCN CFSA Title IV-E Plan.
- Schedule, lead and facilitate a workgroup focused on the development and implementation of Title IV-E.
- Organize and conduct case reviews to ensure that CFSA cases are in compliance with Title IV-E.
- Develop and provide training to CFSA staff and others regarding Title IV-E and requirements.
- Coordinate with MCN Finance in the development of a Title IV-E Financial Management system.
- Review and assist with updates to CFSA policy and procedures to ensure that it is in compliance with Title IV-E requirements.
- Maintain on-going communication with the CFSA Director regarding updates, challenges, and progress on the Title IV-E Program.
- Ensure that all Title IV-E reporting requirements are met.
- Maintain confidentiality of CFSA programs and cases.
- Complete monthly statistical reports.
- Participate in CFSA and program staff meetings.
- Attend trainings, workshops or other educational programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Advanced knowledge in Child Welfare Practice, specifically IVE eligibility and Tribal IV-E Programs and two (2) years' experience in Tribal Child Welfare Programs.
- Must have a Valid Oklahoma Driver’s License.
- Master's Degree in Social Work or other related field and two (2) years' experience in professional social work or one 1 year working with child welfare.
Visit our website for more information @ www.muscogeenation.com
Muscogee (Creek) and Indian Preference