SR NETWORK ENGINEER
MUSCOGEE (CREEK) NATION
Seeking an SR NETWORK ENGINEER
Description: The Network Administrator is responsible for designing, installing, maintaining and supporting LAN, WAN and VolP infrastructures. Provide high-level technical support for voice and data network systems, creates and maintains network documentation, maintains hardware and software standards, and works projects as needed in order to upgrade to new and/or improved communication equipment and procedures. The Network Administrator must be well versed with the advanced engineering and administration of multiprotocol routers, multilayer switches, network security devices and network management systems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- LAN/WAN Administrator - Provides support and management of the local and wide area network within the Muscogee Creek Nation.
- Support — Provide high level technical support for voice and data network systems
- Communication — Must be able to communicate effectively and in detail and lead network team
- Hardware — In-depth knowledge of computer hardware
- Software — Install routers, software, servers, computers
- Minimum Requirements - BS Computer Science 5-10 years experience; CCNA, CCNP, CCS,CWP, FSE/EWS certifications current
- Valid Driver's License.
- Preferred Requirements - BS, Computer Science, CCNP 5-10 Years experience
CCNP, CCS,CWP, FSE/EWS certifications current Licensure (if appropriate):
Muscogee (Creek) and Indian Preference