MUSCOGEE (CREEK) NATION
Seeking an OFFICE CLERK
Description: Under the supervision of the Children & Family Services Administration Director, the Office Clerk is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to CFSA Staff. The Office Clerk shall perform related routine and assigned duties for CFSA programs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming telephone calls and direct to appropriate staff/program.
- Greet clients coming to CFSA offices and direct to appropriate staff/program.
- Assist with setting appointments for CFSA staff and tracking staff
- Assist with compiling and typing memorandums, letters, reports,
- Route incoming mail, faxes, etc. to the appropriate personnel or program.
- Maintain files in an efficient and organized manner.
- Maintain office supplies and equipment as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality of CFSA programs and caseloads.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must have a Valid Oklahoma Driver’s License.
- High School diploma or GED with two (2) years of secretarial experience working in a multiple employee office type setting.
- Special Considerations: Knowledge of Muscogee (Creek) language and culture.
Muscogee (Creek) and Indian Preference