DIRECTOR for Children & Family Services
THE MUSCOGEE NATION
Seeking a DIRECTOR for Children & Family Services
Description: Under the supervision of the Community and Human Services Secretary the Director shall be responsible for directing, planning & implementing all programs under Children and Family Services. The CFSA Director shall be knowledgeable of the following: principles and practices of social work; child development stages; physical and psychological needs of abused/neglected children; community, tribal and state resources; basic court terminology and procedures.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise particular aspects of all cases; legal aspects.
- Keep abreast of all caseload and particular caseload assignments and maintain professional caseload assignments and maintain professional sensitivity and confidentiality; standards of practice.
- Make clear and detailed presentations in court and other public situations.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of all programs under the CFSA and be able to make presentations or disseminate program information upon request.
- Develop and administer all programs listed under Children & Family Services Administration.
- Controlling and expanding funds under appropriate guidelines of each program to meet audit requirements and assure proper funding levels. 7.Write and submit proposals in order to fund Children & Family Services programs.
- Write and submit required reports in a timely manner in order to renew present contracts.
- Evaluate the performance of both the programs and employees, for improvement and effectiveness.
- Must have a valid Oklahoma Driver’s License.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in a specialized/or related field.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must exhibit good leadership skills and be trustworthy in working with staff and clients associated with CFSA programs.
- Good oral and written skills.
Preferred Requirements: Master's Degree with experience in Child Abuse and Neglect, Litigation, and development and implementation of Children, Youth, and Family Program.
Visit our website for more information @ www.muscogeenation.com
Muscogee (Creek) and Indian Preference