MUSCOGEE (CREEK) NATION
Seeking an CASE AIDE
Description: Under the supervision of the Family Protection Team Manager, the CPS Case Aide will assist program staff in the provision of services to Indian families and children. The Case Aide will perform the following: supervision of visitation and transportation of clients to and from appointments or court hearings; and staff support activities, including: typing of case narratives; reports and other documents; initiating and maintaining case files; maintaining office supplies/equipment; and completing office forms. The Case Aide shall be knowledgeable of the following: principles and practices of social work; computer programs and applications; community tribal and state resources.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist program staff as needed.
- Supervise visits.
- Provide client transportation.
- Provide resource and referral information to clients.
- Type case narratives, reports and other documents.
- Assist in initiating and maintaining case files.
- Assist in maintaining office supplies/equipment.
- Assist program staff in completing office forms.
- Complete weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or annual statistical and/or narrative reports.
- Maintain confidentiality of CFSA programs and cases.
- Participate in CFSA and program staff meetings.
- Attend multi-disciplinary team meetings and other meetings when required.
- Attend trainings, workshops or other educational programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma and one (1) year experience in social services or related field
- Must have a Valid Oklahoma Driver’s License.
- Associate's Degree in Social Services or related field and one (1) year experience
- Experience working with Muscogee (Creek) or other Native American families; knowledge of Muscogee, Creek language and culture.
Muscogee (Creek) and Indian Preference