A.G. & P.C. PROGRAM MANAGER
MUSCOGEE (CREEK) NATION
Seeking an A.G. & P.C. PROGRAM MANAGER
Description: Under the supervision of the Children and Family Services Administration
(CFSA) Director, the Adoption, Guardianship and Permanency Custody (A.G. & P.C.) Program Manager will oversee and be responsible for the A.G. & P.C. program. This includes direct supervision of the A.G. & P.C. caseworkers. The A.G. & P.C. Program Manager will review and assign all cases involving the adoption or guardianship of MCN children through state, tribal or private actions. The A.G. & P.C. Program Manager will also review and assign cases involving Indian children who are in permanent care and custody of the Muscogee (Creek) Nation. The A.G. a P.C. Program Manager will review case files and monitor progress on cases assigned to the A.G. and P.C. Caseworkers which includes the review and approval of case plans, court reports, adoption and guardianship studies and case narratives. The A.G. & P.C. Program Manager will provide appropriate guidance and consultation to the Caseworkers through both team and individual case staffings. The A.G. & P.C. Program Manager will coordinate and communicate with the CFSA Director and other Program Managers to ensure that the goals and mission of CFSA are achieved. The A.G. & P.C. Program Manager shall be knowledgeable of the following; and practices of social work; child development stages and the impact of trauma on child development; emotional, physical and behavioral health needs of abused/neglected children and State and Tribal court protocol and procedures.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain efficient and effective functioning of the Adoption, Guardianship & Permanent Custody Program.
- Train, supervise and provide guidance to the A.G. & P.C. Program staff.
- Review and assign Adoption, Guardianship, and Permanency Custody cases to A.G. & P.C. Caseworkers.
- Implement and monitor policies and practices for the A.G. & P.C. Program.
- Review court reports, case plans, adoption and guardianship studies, case narratives and other documents prepared by the A.G. & P.C. Caseworkers.
- Attend court hearings and provide testimony as needed in Muscogee Nation District Court and State Court proceeding as needed.
- Plan and facilitate regular meetings with the A.G. & P.C. Program staff.
- Participate and facilitate Case Transition staffings with the Tribal Reunification Team when a MCN child transitions to permanency custody.
- Complete weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or annual statistical and/or narrative reports as needed and requested by the CFSA Director.
- Participate in CFSA trainings and meetings as needed and required.
- Meet on a consistent basis with the CFSA Director to provide updates, identify challenges and report progress on the A.G. & P.C. program and CFSA.
- Facilitate and model teamwork with other CFSA Program Managers and CFSA staff through on-going communication and coordination with all CFSA team members.
- Attend trainings, workshops or other educational programs in efforts to continue professional growth.
- Identify training needs for the A.G. & P.C. Caseworkers and coordinate with the CFSA Director to develop a training plan and identify appropriate trainings.
- Maintain confidentiality of CFSA programs and caseloads.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work or other relevant human service field, two (2) years' experience working with children, parents and/or families, and one (1) year of supervisory
- Must have a Valid Oklahoma Driver’s License.
- Master's Degree in Social Work or other related field, three (3) years' experience working with children, parents and/or families; and two 2 year of supervisor/management experience.
Muscogee (Creek) and Indian Preference