Street School, Inc. is Oklahoma’s longest running and most successful alternative education program serving at-risk high school students. Street School is a 501(c)(3) partnering with the Tulsa Public Schools and the Tulsa Area United Way as well as a variety of foundations and state affiliates.
Reporting directly to the President & CEO and in line with the policies and procedures of Street School, the receptionist has the following duties and responsibilities:
- Screen/answer all incoming calls; check and respond to voice mail
- Screen/answer main entry door
- Greet visitors and make sure they are checked in and have a visitor's pass
- Keep a current log of all visitors for end of year reports
- Prepare and be informed of all emergency procedures
- Maintain main office supplies
- Maintain all mentor and volunteer information current
- Maintain all records for end of year reports
- Report all needs and concerns of students and mentors to directors/counselors
- Collect and report all end of year logs for attendance, volunteers, mentors, field trips
- Assist directors with reports, concerns or special projects to include yearly invites for sponsorships, collect data and assist in projects.
Work Environment: This position is on-site, meaning that work takes place in the building. Street School follows the Tulsa Public School calendar, which includes many paid holidays, including six (6) weeks off in the summer, and in instances of inclement weather.
Physical Requirements: Physical effort is light, with lifting or carrying limited to 25 pounds intermittently.
Fringe Package: Full health (Community Care HMO) and dental coverage (Delta Dental) plus short and long-term disability; life insurance and Oklahoma Teacher Retirement System.
How to Apply: Please email a cover letter relating your education and experience to this position, 3 references, and your resume.