Stanfield + O’Dell (S+O) is seeking Tax Professionals with recent public accounting experience, including compliance for federal and state individual, corporate, partnership, trust and not-for-profit income tax returns, tax planning, and tax research.
Our mission is to empower our clients to achieve greater success. Our clients include businesses, non-profits, ministries and individuals in Tulsa, across the country and globe. This position will work directly with our team and clients to have a lasting impact on the clients we serve.
A career with S+O will offer growth and learning opportunities. The firm is small enough to provide you with personal attention, yet large enough to offer you the opportunity to meet your career goals. The firm also has a mentoring program to provide support in an environment that builds leadership skills and equips individuals to become more effective accountants, leaders, supervisors, business developers and advisors. In addition, S+O offers a team-oriented philosophy and has an excellent work environment that includes flexible schedules, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in learning more about our culture, firm and open positions, please visit us at http://stanfieldodell.com/careers.
Experience and Qualifications
- Public accounting experience
- Prior experience with ProSystem fx Tax a plus
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and be resourceful and inventive in planning, managing and executing assignments
- Proficient in both oral and written communication
- Solid work ethic with the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Commitment to participate actively in the community and identify and pursue business development opportunities
- Team player with a positive attitude