Staff Accountant II
Established in 1952, Stanfield + O'Dell, P.C. is a dynamic and progressive large local consulting and CPA firm located in Tulsa, OK. Stanfield + O'Dell has earned its reputation as a firm of integrity and excellence through over 65 years of serving clients located throughout the United States and abroad.
We are currently seeking a Staff Accountant with 3+ years of experience as a full-charge bookkeeper to provide high level bookkeeping services for our Client Accounting Services department. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and staff.
Qualified candidate must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision. This position requires performance in a wide variety of bookkeeping duties for multiple clients, including maintaining full general ledgers, preparing financial statements and intercompany accounting.
If you are interested in learning more about our culture, firm and/or submitting your resume, please visit us at http://stanfieldodell.com/careers.
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree preferred
- Public accounting experience
- Payroll and sales tax preparation
- Proficient with QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Pro Advisor preferred
- Experience with Intacct accounting software
- Basic understanding of income tax
- Familiarity with complex accounting matters
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills with excellent client relations skills