Stanfield + O’Dell is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for administrative support to the audit department and the Shareholders of the firm. The ideal candidate must be a proactive team player and have the ability to work independently. Must demonstrate exceptional communication and organization skills and the ability to prioritize a variety of projects.
As a dynamic and progressive consulting and CPA firm in Tulsa, Stanfield + O’Dell has earned its reputation as a firm of integrity and excellence through 69 years of serving clients throughout the United States and abroad. As our success continues, so do the opportunities for our professionals. A career with Stanfield + O’Dell will offer growth and learning opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proof, process, and deliver engagement letters per instructions
- Edit financial statements and letters
- Audit report preparation and finalization
- Electronic filing of signed engagement letters and client documents
- Prepare audit budgeted time reports
- Analyze documents to ensure grammatical accuracy and correct content based on set expectations
- Route and answer routine requests, calls and correspondence
- Serve as a backup to admin staff, including receptionist, through understanding of job requirements
- Handle other projects on short notice
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe and Outlook.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills
- Excel at working independently and proactively, with little or no oversight
- Experience in a support position of public accounting, professional services firm, or related experience
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with owners and employees
- Familiarity with financial concepts preferred
- Ability to work additional hours as needed, including overtime and weekend hours required during busy seasons
Stanfield + O’Dell has an excellent work environment which includes competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. If you are a great proofreader, have exceptional communication & organizational skills, enjoy having a variety of work duties, and excel in a professional team environment