Senior Software Developer
SEQTEK was built by developers and still today, our developers are our greatest asset as a company and a team. That’s why we offer competitive pay and benefits, plus a state-of-the-art workspace and family company culture.
SEQTEK’s mission is to move the needle in the digital transformation industry in the Midwest, by aligning our process with the needs of our clients.
Our company culture is the foundation of our organization. Here at SEQTEK, we value the relationships between our employees, leadership, and clients. We value and respect each and every team member and encourage inclusion among everyone.
We are extremely passionate about technology and always look to hire the top IT talent in the industry. We provide certification classes, courses, and a variety of other resources to invest into our employees.
We are currently hiring a Sr Software Engineer.
As a Software Engineer for SEQTEK, you must be passionate about software, data, and problem solving. You will be responsible for building and maintaining the business applications, integrations, web services, and other technologies that our company provides. To be successful you must be a results-focused professional who will provide development, support and administration in an Agile environment. If you’re a detail-oriented individual who has a passion for test-driven development and an aptitude for problem-solving, SEQTEK may be the company for you!
- Experience in using software development frameworks and platforms such as: .NET Core, Node.JS, Angular, or React
- Experience in database management, software design, and testing
- Design, develop or modify software by using various programming languages depending on the need of the product(s)
- Modify existing software to fix errors, improve the overall quality and functionality or update integrations with other systems
- Analyze user needs to determine how software should be built or if existing software should be modified
- Process and understand capabilities and limitations of data outputs
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Assist with delivery estimates
- Determine and execute software deployment process
- Develop and/or perform software automated testing procedures, solutions and frameworks to ensure software functions as needed
SEQTEK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or handicap. SEQTEK celebrates diversity and is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive environment for all employees.