Assistant Director of Annual Giving and Special Events
Reporting to the Executive Director, you will manage our annual giving program and development events by maintaining and improving the effectiveness of gift solicitation under $10,000 from individual donors, oversee our Grateful Resident Program, and create meaningful donor stewardship across all giving levels. You will also plan and implement all development events with the goal of enhancing relationships with Saint Simeon’s audiences.
- Create, Implement, and Direct annual giving program, including designing and implementing all annual giving solicitations through direct mail, digital, and phone.
- Create, Implement, and Direct a young professional network focused on cultivating future Trustees for either the Home or the Foundation
- Plan and execute all event logistics of Western Days, including committee formation, facility reservations, invitation lists, and RSVPs, set-up and tear-down of event areas, audio/visual/technical needs, catering, floral, transportation, and other event details.
- Use donor database management system, customer relationship management system, and associated outputs to identify fundraising opportunities and make recommendations for potential projects.
- In coordination with the Western Days Committee, plan and execute the annual Western Days Event
- Work with our Director of Marketing and Communication to develop and distribute event materials, including print and digital communications.
- Prospect Assessment and Management of new Residents and their families, both long-term and short-term Residents
- Annual Fundraising Goal of $400,000+
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 2+ years of development, annual giving, events management, or related experience, such as alumni relations
- Advanced proficiency in Raiser’s Edge and Microsoft Suite of Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Salary & Benefits
- $60,000 - $75,000 base salary
- Performance Incentive Bonus
- Foundation’s package of employee benefits, including health insurance, paid holidays etc.
Interested individuals should send resumes to email@example.com with the subject line “Assistant Director of Annual Giving and Special Events”.