Part Time Sales ClerkS. A. S. SHOES
Part Time Retail Sales Clerk (Tulsa)
San Antonio Shoemakers (SAS) a San Antonio, Texas based privately held company, has been in business for over 40 years and has developed a reputation as a premier American manufacturer of high-quality comfort footwear.
SAS has an opening for a Part Time Sales Clerk in (Tulsa)
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Retail experience is preferred but not required.
• Some computer ability with the POS systems and MS Office.
• Have a great communications skills and exceptional customer service.
• Perform day-to-day store openings through applications of SAS philosophy, standards of service, cleanliness and caring.
• Provide a friendly welcoming environment, by smiling, greeting and acknowledging every customer when they enter the store and engaging them in conversation.
• Help every customer to have a seat, take off their shoes, measure their feet, and fit them with the right SAS shoes.
• Show different categories of shoes, handbags, and shoe care products.
• Get comfortable with operating our point of sale (POS) computer systems for sales, returns, charges, checks and receiving transfers.
• Gain product knowledge on all SAS items, believe that SAS are the best American-made quality comfort footwear and demonstrate that enthusiasm and belief for the product and the company's philosophy through your daily words and actions.
• Be ready to work at your scheduled time.
• Be able to execute time and effectively complete special projects.
Must Have These Attributes/Attitudes/Aptitudes
• Mature, responsible and hardworking.
• Respectful and caring to co-workers.
• Possess a high level of integrity, respect and empathy for all employees at all levels of the company, as well as all visitors, vendors and customers.
• Passion, integrity and energy to achieve greatness for SAS and the team.
• Accountable for actions.
• Must have good attendance.
• Self-motivated and a collaborative team player.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs., sometimes with help.
• Standing for long periods of time, frequent bending to tie and fit shoes, climbing and moving.
I have read and understand the duties, responsibilities and qualifications of this position and acknowledge that I can perform the essential functions of the job with or without an accommodation. I also understand that this is a summary of this position's duties and other responsibilities may be assigned as the company deems necessary.
SAS is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to-race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientations, national origins, disability status, age, marital status or protected veteran class.