Training Center SupervisorOSU Okmulgee
Training Center Supervisor
Department of Defense/OEA Program Grant
OSU Institute of Technology in Okmulgee is seeking candidates for a Training Center Supervisor to operate under the Department of Defense/OEA Program Grant.
- This position will be responsible for direct oversight of the Manufacturing Training Center labs located at OSUIT, including the Non-Destructive Testing lab.
- This person will serve as an instructor in selected manufacturing courses including operation of both manual and CNC lathes, milling machines, and surface grinders.
- This person will be responsible for ensuring that all equipment is in excellent working order and will be responsible to schedule all required maintenance and repairs.
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred with 3 years related work experience.
- A background check will be arranged through Human Resources.
- Computer access is available in Human Resources.
"Oklahoma State University is an AA/EEO/E-verify employer committed to diversity and inclusion, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. OSUIT is a tobacco-free campus."