Outreach SpecialistOSU Okmulgee
Department of Defense/OEA Program Grant
OSU Institute of Technology in Okmulgee is seeking candidates for an Outreach Specialist to operate under the Department of Defense/OEA Program Grant.
- This position will be responsible for reaching out and working with industrial manufacturers located throughout Oklahoma and conducting customized training needs analysis to determine their staff training needs.
- Customized training may consist of existing courses or new training capabilities tailored to meet the specific needs of customers.
- Special emphasis will be placed meeting the identified training needs of DOD contractors and subcontractors.
- Hiring preference will be given to candidates with extensive military background (veterans) and manufacturing knowledge.
- Bachelor degree highly preferred with 3 years related work experience.
- A background check will be arranged through Human Resources.
- Computer access is available in Human Resources.
"Oklahoma State University is an AA/EEO/E-verify employer committed to diversity and inclusion, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. OSUIT is a tobacco-free campus."