Administrative AssistantOSU Okmulgee
Department of Defense/OEA Program Grant
OSU Institute of Technology in Okmulgee is seeking candidates for an Administrative Assistant to operate under the Department of Defense/OEA Program Grant.
- This position is responsible for providing a wide range of administrative and project support services to the grant management team.
- The position requires a high degree of organizational skill, attention to detail, the ability to provide proactive support and to complete independent projects as well as to work in a team environment.
- This person will be the primary point of contact for the project and as such will be responsible for superior customer service and handling of customer contacts.
- Bachelor degree highly preferred with 2 years related work experience.
- A background check will be arranged through Human Resources.
- Computer access is available in Human Resources.
"Oklahoma State University is an AA/EEO/E-verify employer committed to diversity and inclusion, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. OSUIT is a tobacco-free campus."