Orr Energy Services is looking for a Staff Accountant to join the team in our new venture. This individual would be responsible for various general ledger accounting duties including journal entries, reconciliations, and fixed asset tracking. We are located in Downtown Tulsa with operations across the region. This is a full-time, in-person position in our offices with flexibility based upon the right individual’s ability to complete designated assignments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General journal entries and accounting adjustments in accordance with GAAP.
- Work with team on month-end, quarter-end, and annual closings.
- Reconcile bank statements, AR, AP, etc.
- Track fixed assets.
- Assist with annual audit.
- Prepare reports for management as necessary.
- Assist with controls implementation and compliance.
- Experience in public accounting or industry accounting preferred (1 year +).
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred.
- CPA designation a plus.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills – pivot tables, Vlookup, etc.
- Prior experience with QuickBooks Online software a plus.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
Job Type: Full Time, non-exempt
- OES offers health, dental, vision and life insurance, paid time off and a Simple IRA retirement plan with company match. Eligibility of employee benefits are subject to eligibility conditions, waiting periods and plan entry dates.
- OES is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
- OES is an “at-will” employer, which means that the employment relationship may be terminated by either OES or you at any time, with or without notice, and with or without cause, for any reason not prohibited by law.
- OES does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters or recruitment agencies.