Data Quality CoordinatorOklahoma Department of Career Technology
Data Quality Coordinator
Information Management Division
Assist the Information Management Division in the collection, analysis, and reporting of system data. Provide technical support to internal and external customers regarding data quality and utilization of data for statistical analysis. Individual will need to be highly organized, able to multi-task and be process and detail-oriented. Individual must be proficient in MS Excel and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Bachelor's degree in business or computer science preferred or career training in data processing or applicable certification. Minimum two years' experience in computer file maintenance, records management, and report writing/analysis. Working knowledge of basic SQL programming and relational database structure preferred.
Requires skills in Microsoft Office; strong oral and written communication skills; planning and organization skills; teamwork; and customer service skills. Due to working with student information, this individual must maintain complete confidentiality with all data.
Position based in Stillwater, OK
• Conduct desk audits on enrollments and follow-up data to identify potential problems and notify school for corrective action.
• Provide technical support to internal and external customers to ensure quality of data submitted to ODCTE.
• Provide technical support to internal and external customers in using data for statistical analysis.
• Create and interpret state data/information through database queries to reflect the impact of various services provided.
• Conduct analyses and submit written reports as needed for special projects.
• Plan, develop and conduct reporting guideline in-service training for instructors and technology center personnel.
• Create and/or update reporting guideline handbooks yearly for technology centers and comprehensive schools to provide a standard framework for reporting data.
• Collaboratively serve on project teams that advance CareerTech programs and services.
• Provide leadership and support to clients, stakeholders, and customers.
• Other duties and special assignments as necessary.
Salary/Benefits: $47,509 - $53,273 commensurate with education or experience. Health, dental, life and disability insurance; flexible benefits plan; teacher's retirement; vacation/sick leave; paid holidays; employee assistance program; and flex-time options. Total salary and benefits package valued at $59,379 - $65,577.
Position posted for a minimum of 10 calendar days or until position is filled.