Career Readiness SpecialistOklahoma Department of Career Technology
Career Readiness & Badging Specialist
Standards & Assessments Division
Administer a system of assessments, curriculum, and badging that helps build and measure essential workplace skills that can improve job performance and increase opportunities for success in the workplace, career changes, and advancement.
Three years of related experience in education, research, testing evaluation, or career and technology education required. Bachelor's degree or equivalent credentials preferred.
Requires ability to use Microsoft office products, Assessment Platforms, Secure File Transfer System software, and other applications used by the division. Ability to conduct/facilitate meetings, ability to write project specifications; familiarity with database structures. Position based in Stillwater, OK.
• Oversee process to renew yearly contracts with ACT for curriculum and assessments.
• Oversee process to renew yearly contracts with sites utilizing the software from ACT.
• Issue certificates and cards to candidates receiving Career Readiness Certificates (CRCs).
• Process monthly invoices for each test site.
• Assist with the implementation of a digital badging platform to be used throughout the Careertech system.
• Issue digital credentials to candidates utilizing established metrics.
• Assist internal and external customers on matters related to Career Readiness and Badging software.
• Collaborate on the development and implementation of strategies to market testing products.
• Facilitate meetings and presentations on CRCs & Digital Badging.
• Use division resources efficiently and effectively.
• Participate in professional development activities.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
$43,440 - $49,544 commensurate with education or experience. Health, dental, life and disability insurance; flexible benefits plan; teacher's retirement; vacation/sick leave; paid holidays; employee assistance program; and flex-time options. Total salary and benefits package valued at $55,003 - $61,566.