Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
This position has the overall responsibility to support a portfolio of customers. Supporting customers in the areas of custom inquiries, order entry, order acknowledgement and follow-up and other duties as assigned to role. The Inside Sales Representative shall in general act according to the instructions and authorities given by the team lead, in-line with the guidelines identified below:
- Supports assigned customers to ensure documentation, submittals, or accurate execution.
- Responsible for servicing portfolio of customers with new orders, request, complaints etc.
- Collaborate with other departments (Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing etc.) as required to address customer issues and needs.
- This person will be responsible for ensuring that all department processes and guidelines are adhered to (commercial/technical).
- Assist in updates and development of process improvements.
- Collaborate with national team to improve operating policies to mitigate risk.
- Participate in the bid/budget/planning preparation processes related to sales support and proposals, as required.
- Minimum 5years experience in a high paced manufacturing environment
- Engineering aptitude for reading and interpreting project specifications and plan sheets.
- 2+ years in quotation environment
- BS/BA or similar degree or Associates Degree with the equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years of experience within customer service or customer support type business operations
- Able to clearly coordinate and manage solution-oriented negotiations.
- Displays and proves ability to transform a problem into a solution geared opportunity
- Displays flexibility to manage deadlines, ambiguity and change while maintaining a positive working environment.
- Works well with cross-functional teams to reach results
- Proactive, seeking information and demonstrate great internal and external communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Leads in communicating effectively at all levels of the organization
- Clearly delivers high quality work on time
- High level of data manipulation and reporting knowledge
- Shows advanced project & bid management skills
- Highly organized, excellent problem solver, strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize activities.
- Proven high level of coordination and customer relationship management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Analytical, organized, and detailed oriented
- Delivers high quality work on time
- Builds and maintain good relationships with internal and external customers.
- Perform other duties as required by business needs and assigned by management
Competitive Benefits (visit usbenefits.nov.com for more information about our benefits offerings)
401K – NOV matches every dollar up to 4% of base pay and overtime for every dollar you invest
Competitive medical plans that covers your entire family (yourself, eligible spouse, and eligible children) as of your first date of hire for as little as $125 per pay period (bi-weekly)
Employees and their spouse enrolled in a medical plan can receive up to $350 (pre-tax) each per year for participating in Choose Well-being Rewards
FREE preventative medical and dental care for the entire family (when enrolled in an NOV medical/dental plan and seeing an in-network physician)
FREE Basic Life and AD&D insurance (for full-time employees)
All regular full-time employees start with 3 weeks of paid vacation per year (prorated based on start date)
All regular full-time employees receive 40 hours of paid sick leave per year (prorated based on start date)
All regular full-time employees receive 11 paid holidays per year