Facilities Team Manager
Facilities Team Member
Kirk of the Hills - Tulsa, OK
No Degree Required
To serve Kirk of the Hills by undertaking facility and event related duties as directed by the Facilities Director. Must be able to perform maintenance of buildings and grounds and assist with daily requests pertaining to set-up, tear down of rooms or other tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform regular custodial duties as required including vacuuming, dusting, cleaning, mopping, washing windows and mirrors, cleaning kitchen and drinking fountains and anything else that requires attention during specific work schedule.
2. Open and close the facility during designated scheduled times, following outlined security procedures.
3. Perform various handyman jobs such as putting furniture together, painting, replacing light bulbs, fixing faucets and toilets, and other facility maintenance projects as they arise.
4. Set up, take down and rearrange tables and chairs for various events as communicated by Facilities Director.
5. Cooperate with the Facilities Director by performing any other duties when asked to do so.
7. Work weekend or evening hours as required.
8. Weekdays begin at 8:30 AM with prayer. Regular attendance is required when schedule permits.
NOTE: A background check and drug screening are required for this position.
A well-grounded faith in Jesus Christ and theological beliefs, and policies and practices compatible with Kirk of the Hills Presbyterian church
Willing to take instruction and make corrections
Must display adequate physical health and strength to carry out custodial activities, including lifting up to 50 pounds
Must be reliable, available to work during assigned scheduled times and able to follow instructions
Ability to see "big-picture"
General repair capabilities or knowledge of professional expertise when required