Administrative AccountingJohnson Claim Service
Tulsa, OK Full-time
Posted on January 5, 2020
Full-time Accounting position available, with a regional claims office.
Experience in accounting required.
Salary and benefits.
- Administer proper coding and manage invoices and document all processes and systems.
- Monitor all account payable checks, prepare invoices for all and prepare updates on all accounts.
- Maintain files on all account receivables and update records as required.
- Manage monthly journals, update entries and maintain sub ledger for fixed assets.
- Perform research, reconcile all bank accounts and resolves all issues in processes.
- Prepare reports of payrolls on monthly and fortnightly basis.
- Monitor efficient working of HR staff and inform employees of insurance programs and employee benefits.
- Prepare and document all taxes and its filing.
- Ensure efficient client services and provide support to administration staff.
- Maintain all files and invoices and prepare records of minutes of meeting.
- Assist accountants and prepare all financial data and reports.
- Evaluate all physical contracts with products and billing plans.
- Organize customer contracts and evaluate all agreements and invoices.
- Monitor work of production manager and provide status on all business.
- Manage all petty cash and prepare cash flow reports.
- Coordinate with management and recommend improvement in quality of accounting and provide operational support.