Green Bay Packaging Tulsa, OK Full-time Manufacturing / Production / Operations
Posted on September 29, 2021
- Ensure operation of machinery, equipment, and facilities by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locate source(s) of problems by observing devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Remove defective part(s) by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand/power tools; examining form, fitment, and texture of parts.
- Determine changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts, using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other precision measuring instruments.
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Fabricate repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventory by scanning parts to be used into an automated inventory system.
- Conserve maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provide maintenance information by entering job steps and tips into work order reports.
- Maintain continuity among maintenance teams by attending daily meetings and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.