Passion for the mission of Flourish Homes is foremost. Hold an Associate’s degree in any field. Must pass a background check. No drug use or history in the last three years.
A great fit for the Coach will meet a majority of the following qualifications:
1. Is a leader with extensive background in ministry and women leadership roles.
2. Has integrity and proven track record of leading with integrity.
3. Able to minister to women.
4. Willingness to attest to and uphold Flourish’s Statement of Faith.
5. Passion to help young women in crisis.
6. Social Worker or Ministerial certification, schooling or degree preferred.
7. Ability to handle multiple tasks.
8. Good at goal planning and motivation.
9. Great interpersonal communication skills
10. Ability to work well with different staff and volunteers.
11. Able to empower and not enable.
- Take all inquiry calls
- Expand our resources and referral sourcesRespond to all email inquiries and referrals.
- Motivational interviewing
- Inform other staff of interview appointments with potential residents
- Conduct intake interviews with CEO or Program Developer on potential residents.
- Document on progress of candidates throughout our program.
- Research background information on potential candidates and report to staff pertinent information.
- Have client sign release forms
- Set up goal plans with young women and meet with them 1-2x/wk.
- Become familiar with local agencies and network with community resources.
- Follow HIPPA laws
- Accompany/transport residents to appointments as necessary.
- Prepare approved classes for Life Skill Training.
- Arrange counselor for residents as needed.
- Participates in meetings with CEO, Program Developer and other staff.
- Completes exit interviews for all planned outgoing residents.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)