Truck DriverDrisco, LLC
Tulsa, OK Full-time
Posted on August 14, 2019
Truck Driver Needed: Average Starting Pay $55,000.00. End Dump Driver. Home every night. Weekends off.
Benefits include: 401K, Medical Insurance, Life insurance, Paid Vacations and holidays, Quarterly safety bonuses.
- Follows I.C. regulations regarding driver logs
- Safely drives truck and materials to various destinations
- Understands how to use cranks and levers inside of the truck to dump contents of bed and tilt body
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record
- Understand and uses the truck’s hard mount computer system with great accuracy
- Must operate and set brakes
- Flexibility with hours; drivers may be required to go out of town throughout the week
- Driver must grease their dump truck every 5,000 miles
- Driver must maintain a clean and safe work truck with regular maintenance
- Driver must inspect to make sure materials are loaded correctly
- Drivers must review and verify shipping document information to ensure accuracy
- Before and after trips driver must inspect truck and equipment, including: gas, oil, tires, lights, and water levels
- Department of Transportation compliance must be maintained at all times
Send resume today!