Field Application and Sales Manager
Crosby is the world leader in the heavy lift industry. We strive to set the standard for quality, training, and technical expertise in the field. It’s our goal to exceed the expectations of our customers through technical leadership, innovative solutions, vertically integrated manufacturing, premier use of support, and a value-added distribution channel.
We are committed to investing in and developing our employees’ talents and leadership, and we are currently seeking candidates for Field Application and Sales Manager position.
Develop and execute the field support plan to deliver and sales and order target for the region. The role will be responsible for coordinating activities in the field with distribution and end user that drive the Crosby Group sales and specifications. Work strategically with distributors to execute their training and application needs that increase sales opportunities. Serve as a key partner with end users as their “trusted rigging expert.” Prospects and vet new end users and distributors.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as key partner for distribution and end users as the in-field “trusted rigging expert”.
- Partner with distributors to find and prospect end
- Determine opportunities for the Crosby Group to better penetrate the
- Determine field activities to support and execute including product, sales and application
- Work with end users and internal support teams to drive the Crosby Group specifications at end
- Manages and execute the Crosby Group Demo Truck activities including:
- Determining the optimal schedule for the Demo Truck with end users and
- Organizing Demo Truck schedule in conjunction with Training
- Field requests for the Demo
- Working with the Training Department to roll out new content for the Demo
- Providing or coordinating technical support with distributor or the end user that drives usage of the Crosby Group
- Business partner for distribution on new product introductions, support and value-added selling.
- In-region training expert that leverages entire Crosby Group portfolio of training to drive end user and distributor engagement, including:
- Demo Truck
- Demo Days
- 4-hour and 8-hour training courses
- Micro training
- Open to the Public (OTTP) training
- Support weekly and monthly territory
- Participate in distributor account
- Validate distributor loyalty in the field.
- Prospect new
Special Location/Position Requirements:
- Must be able to drive Demonstration Truck
- Must be able to travel within the US and worldwide to sites as
- Must have good time management, planning, and negotiation
- Adherence with all Company