Demand and Planning Analyst
Crosby is the world leader in the heavy lift industry. We strive to set the standard for quality, training, and technical expertise in the field. It’s our goal to exceed the expectations of our customers through technical leadership, innovative solutions, vertically integrated manufacturing, premier use of support, and a value-added distribution channel.
We are committed to investing in and developing our employees’ talents and leadership, and we are currently seeking candidates for Demand and Planning Analyst position.
The focus of the position is to 1) Provide monthly, weekly and daily reports and analytics for Operations and Planning teams, and 2) Provide analytics support and bandwidth for the NA Demand Planning Team. The function is to 1) Sustain and improve current tools and reports using process discipline and 2) Create and sustain tools as key drivers for Operations and Planning.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Supply Chain Planning data integrity and sustainment using process discipline.
- Create standard work within the Quality Management System for repetitive processes.
- Learn current data and system structure to support and create daily, weekly, and monthly reports and deliverables for the Demand Planning Team and Plant Supply Planning Team
- Serve as a backup for the Demand Planning g Leader
- Drive continuous improvement of demand planning and supply planning deliverables and reporting quality. Drive gap closure by providing analytics for Operations with focus on customer facing metrics
Special Location/Position Requirements:
- Strong quantitative and analytical Methodical approach to data analysis.
- Comfortable working with individuals at all organizational level
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, work independently, and be detailed
- Handle additional assigned tasks
Job Specifications (Work Experience, Skills, Abilities, etc.)
- Advanced excel skills a must (Provide evidence of work); Ability to pass a quantitative
- Excel skills
- Core competencies - Ethics and values, drive for results, process management, and continuous improvement.
- 2 plus years progressive work-related experience in relevant discipline a plus
- Experience with AS400 based systems a plus
- Business Intelligence tools (Ex - Power Bl, Tableau) a plus
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.