Assistant Press Operator - 2nd shift
Assistant Press Operator - 2nd shift - Shift Differential provided!
Manufacturing --> Pressroom
CP Solutions is looking to add an Assistant Press Operator to the team in Tulsa, OK! Training will be provided.
- Excellent training programs
- 20 paid days off (10 paid holidays + 10 vacation days)
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Company-paid basic Short and Long-term Disability Insurance, and basic Life Insurance
- 401k match
- Employee Assistant Program
- Assists Press Operators with their task. This may include:
- Inserting packing sheets on plate cylinders
- Fastening reinforcing bars
- Installing plates and blankets on press cylinders
- Making necessary color or register corrections and/or press adjustments
- Adjusts print press machine parts
- Assist in removing and replacing worn rollers
- Wash and cleaning of equipment
- Ability to read and follow job specifications
- Skill to follow instructions to operate equipment safely
- Ability to use micrometer to mount and align the printing plate correctly
- Skill in performing routine operational maintenance and minor repairs to equipment under the guidance of senior level Press Operators.
- Some experience in doing machine maintenance or repairs
- Previous experience in a print environment is nice to have
At CP Solutions, our people make a difference every day – in production, working with customers, or behind the scenes in a support role. They know how to manage the job and exceed expectations. Founded in 1864, RRD is a global company that employs over 25,000 people in 40 countries across the globe. For a challenging and rewarding career opportunity with an innovative industry leader, consider starting or continuing your career with RRD!
CP Solutions is an EEO/AA including Veterans and Disabled Employer