Position: Warehouse Manager
Reports to: Director of Operations
Position description: Oversees all day to day business in the areas of warehouse operations. This includes the coordination of drivers, product pick-ups, inbound and outbound product, inventory management, and food safety.
- Manage the day to day business of the warehouse. This includes supervising order pullers, warehouse worker/ drivers, shipping and receiving clerk and the distribution coordinator.
- Provide oversight for Rural Delivery Service scheduling, tracking and follow-up.
- Facilitates and documents incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Provides support for and tracks maintenance of all warehouse equipment and vehicles.
- Assists with the physical inventory process and maintains records to ensure the accuracy of inventory.
- Insure paperwork tracking on critical issues such as temperature logs, chemical storage and food safety.
- Learn Navision Database and become a resource for operations personnel.
- Assist in scheduling pick-ups of food donations.
- Responsible for maintaining adequate supplies for warehouse operations, equipment and vehicles.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations or Chief Operating Officer.
- Excellent management skills including communication and coaching.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and or projects.
- Ability to work independently and be a team player.
- Data entry experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including word and excel.
- Ability to work with diverse group of people.
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Must possess or obtain a Class B CDL with the first 8 weeks of employment.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds repetitively.
- Position is full time, 40 hours per week, 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. M-F.
Must be able meet with or without reasonable accommodation:
Ability to walk, stand, sit, kneel, push, stoop reach above the shoulder, grasp, pull, bend repeatedly, identify colors, hear, see, write, count, read, speak, analyze, alphabetize, lift and carry 50 lbs., perceive depth, operate a motor vehicle, and operate motor equipment
Successful Candidate will successfully pass a drug screen, physical, background check and must be vaccinated against Covid-19.