Truck Driver/ Warehouse Worker
Make a difference in the lives of others by driving for the Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma! Home every night! Good hours and benefits.
$20 per hour class A; $18.00 per hour class B
Non-Exempt; full time; 40 hours per week with occasional night and weekend required.
The Driver/Warehouse Worker is responsible for pick-up and delivery of product, maintaining Food Bank fleet and assisting in all areas of warehouse operations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Pick up, unload, and complete proper documentation for product donations.
- Assist in unloading shipments and completing documentation.
- Maintain Food bank vehicles including routine maintenance (fuel, fluids, etc.) and logs.
- Pull and distribute orders as needed.
- Deliver agency orders to rural delivery sites.
- Assist in monthly inventory process.
- Keep warehouse organized and stocked including housekeeping of assigned work area.
- Assist in paperwork tracking on critical issues such as temperature logs, chemical storage and food safety to meet all warehouse standards.
Must have CDL Class A or B license, be insurable, pass DOT drug/alcohol test and physical, be able to lift and carry 50 lbs., and be vaccinated against Covid-19.