Baker Surveying, LLC is looking for a Drafter in support of a full-service land surveying office in the Tulsa area. Drafter responsibilities include combining information from field notes, survey data, subdivision plats, and legal descriptions to create survey plats and mortgage inspection reports. Must be able to work in a team environment and communicate well with professional land surveyors, field personnel, and other drafting professionals. All drafting will be conducted using CAD. AutoCAD experience is a must. This is a Full-time, permanent position, working Monday through Friday. Benefits include Holidays/ Paid time off. Pay rate will be commensurate with experience.
- AutoCAD experience is required (Civil experience is a plus)
- Carlson Survey experience is a plus.
- Ability to understand/ write legal & easement descriptions is a plus.
- Ability to manipulate and process survey data is a plus.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel.
- Must have good communication skills and work well as a team.