We are currently hiring CNA/CMAs who have a passion for helping people in a long-term care/skilled facility. The desired candidate will not only be reliable, but punctual, able to multi-task, and remain calm under stress.
We are offering a $750 sign-on bonus
CNA: 2 PM-10 PM, We are offering a $750 sign-on bonus for Weekend Double only, 10 PM-6 AM
CMA: 2 PM-10 PM
Entry level experience will have opportunity to train, but following requirements will apply:
- High school diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
- Caregiving/Direct Patient Care experience (Preferred)
- Current CNA certification in the state of Oklahoma (Preferred, but will send to class under certain circumstances)
- CPR certification (Preferred)
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Shift differential pay
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Monthly employee appreciation event
We look forward to working with you!
Aspen Health & Rehab is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Aspen Health & Rehab makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Must be able to pass a background check.