EstimatorA Plus Auto Collision
Busy automotive collision repair shop needs full-time damage Estimator.
Hours: 7:30 - 5:30 Monday-Friday
• Inspect damaged vehicles, write accurate estimate reports, submit reports to insurance companies and customers in a timely manner.
• Order and manage parts and supplies necessary for the completion of each job.
• Function as customer liaison, keeping the customer informed of vehicle repair status from inception to completion.
• Thoroughly inspect each completed job and arrrange for any necessary adjustments to be made prior to delivering to customer.
• Coordinate job assignments with production manager
• Prepare final estimate/job summary for billing of completed repair orders
• Be friendly, professional, courteous and efficient when working with all customers and employees
• Excellent communication, organizational, and customer service skills
• Experience assessing auto damage and using auto damage estimating software, ideally Audatex
• Ability to work effectively with customers, vendors, and employees while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
• Must be willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
• Base pay $720 - $900 weekly dependent upon experience/qualifications
• Monthly sales bonuses
• 401K option after two years
• Paid holidays & vacation time after one year